40 People – Spelt Penne with spinach and mushrooms in a mushroom sauce
Description of 40 People – Spelt Penne with spinach and mushrooms in a mushroom sauce
This package is enough to feed 40 people.
It consists of 1 cardboard box of 55 x 41 x 23cm
- 9 tins of Spelt Penne, 600g each, – total 5.4kg
- 1 tin of Mushroom Sauce, 890g – results in 6.7 liters
- 1 tin of freeze-dried mushrooms, 75g – equals 675g
- 1 tin of freeze-dried spinach, 120g – equals 1.32kg
- Spelt Penne cooking time: 7 to 9 minutes.
- Stir the Mushroom Sauce powder into 7 liters of warm water (50°C) while stirring vigorously with a whisk.
- Soak the mushrooms and spinach briefly in water, drain well and add to the Mushroom Sauce.
- Cook gently for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta – done.