100 people – Pea Soup with vegetables
Description of 100 people – Pea Soup with vegetables
This package is enough to feed 100 people.
It consists of 2 cardboard boxes of 55 x 41 x 23cm
- 1 tin of Vegetable Broth, 600g – results in 30 liters
- 3 tins of Onions à 170g each, freeze-dried – results in 4.5kg
- 7 tins of Green Peas à 350g each, freeze-dried – results in 7.35kg
- 5 tins of Vegetable Mix à 400g each, dried – results in 6kg
- 8 tins of Potato Cubes à 300g each, freeze-dried – results in 10.8kg
- Soak the Vegetable Mix in water (approx. 30 minutes).
- Tip: Use the soaking water later to prepare the broth.
- Stir Vegetable Broth Powder into 30 liters of water.
- If possible, sauté the onions briefly, otherwise simply add them.
- Add the Vegetable Mix and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add green peas / potato cubes and let them soak in the soup for 10 minutes.