“Kluger Rat – Notvorrat” (“Smart Advice – Emergency Food”)…
…was on everyone’s lips until the late 1970s. Nowadays this almost forgotten slogan is gaining importance again. Digitalization has brought us fantastic technical possibilities. Unfortunately, we have also become dependent on it. Everything is available immediately and everywhere; we live in a “just-in-time” world in which everything is networked and therefore susceptible to interference.
So what are the “modern” risks we face?
- Power failure: if the power fails in the highly technical world, we have serious supply problems within a few days
- Virus / Pandemic: Due to the threat of spreading (danger of infection), a house arrest can be prescribed. Supply chains can be interrupted and thus limit the usual supply
- Internet / Cyber attack: if the Internet is “offline” for a long time, almost nothing works
- Danger of terrorism: is a phenomenon that has unfortunately become reality
- Natural disasters: earthquake, flood, storms
- Monetary depreciation / Inflation: In order to mitigate the consequences of the Corona crisis, money is currently being “printed” worldwide. This can lead to a devaluation of money or to sharply rising prices for essential goods. Durable food products are stable in value.
…Events of this kind always come as a surprise, so it is important to take precautions. Emergency food is an insurance – with real, edible goods!
We recommend a stock of food for at least 30 days and are happy to advise you on how best to meet your individual situation.