This Berries Package with freeze-dried fruits includes:
- 3 Tins of blackberries, 200g each (equivalent to a total of 4.8kg of fresh blackberries)
- 3 Tins of strawberries, 150g each (equivalent to a total of 3.9kg of fresh strawberries)
- 3 Tins of raspberries, 150g each (equivalent to a total of 3.15kg of fresh raspberries)
- 3 Tins of blueberries, 250g each (equivalent to a total of 5.25kg fresh blueberries)
All beeries are vacuum packed in Tins of 2 liters and sealed under protective atmosphere (INDOSA pro-Vac).
Incl. plastic lid for easy resealing.
As a (dessert) supplement in emergency stock or also for direct consumption:
- as a müesli ingredient
- to refine cakes and tarts
- to enjoy immediately pure as snack or snack in between
Freeze-drying preserves most of the nutrients and flavors of the fresh fruit. Freeze-drying is considered one of the most gentle methods of preservation.
You can learn more about the freeze-drying process here: Freeze-drying process
Minimum Shelf Life