Description of Burger Iron
Juicy burgers are a must for the outdoor kitchen! With the Petromax burger iron you can fry perfect burgers in the round moulds with a diameter of twelve centimeters each. Thanks to the grooved surface they get the typical grill pattern. Due to the heat-retaining properties of the cast-iron mould, the burgers are fried hot on the fire and can then be cooked perfectly with the residual heat. Thanks to the flattened, overlying wooden handles and the locking hook, you can safely close the burger iron and hold it in the embers.
For cleaning you can simply separate the two moulds with the hinge and clean them separately.
- Material: cast iron, stainless steel, wood
- Diameter per Burger Patty: 12 cm
- W x H x D (in cm): 26 x 3.5 x 70
- W x H x D with packaging (in cm): 26 x 5 x 77
- Weight (in g): 2600
- Weight with packaging (in g): 2700
Petromax GmbH, Sudenburger Wuhne 61, D-39116 Magdeburg