We do not make any compromises with our tins and therefore trust in Swiss top quality from Louis Sauter AG, CH-8272 Ermatingen.
This company has been specializing in the production of tinplate tins for tinned food since 1875 and is one of the last remaining tinned food manufacturers in Switzerland.
- Optimal protection against external influences
- Guaranteed long durability
- Hygienically perfect, without preservative additives
- Our SicherSatt tin is free of BPA (Bisphenol A)
- The used tins become valuable raw material again
Link to the topic: Tinned bread still edible after over 50 years