Tuna Chili Pasta – 24h MEALS
Delicious pasta with tuna and tomato sauce
“24 Hour Meals” are meals that can be eaten hot or cold.
These meals are suitable for those who do not need to pay particular attention to weight.
Since “Wet Pouches” are ready-to-eat, they are ideal for areas where you have no or very limited access to drinking water.
- Place unopened meal in hot water
- Heat the contents in a saucepan
- Heat unopened meal using the Flameless Heater
Preparation with the Flameless Heater:
- Place the unopened Wet Pouch in the Flameless Heater and add water up to the indicated filling line (does not have to be drinking water)
- Close the Flameless Heater and wait 10 minutes
- Very cold ambient temperature or very cold water may slightly delay the chemical reaction of the Flameless Heater
|Energy||523kJ / 125kcal|
|Thereof saturated fatty acids||1.3g|
Tuna (fish) (19.5%), water, pasta (11% – wheat, protein), long red/green chili (9%), onion, carrot, tomato, olive oil, salt, modified corn starch, garlic, vinegar, spices and herbs, thickener (E415)
Gluten, eggs, fish
Minimum Shelf Life
24 Hour Melas, Sweden